Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Spring Formal

Sometimes you forget how awesome it was going to those ridiculous high school dances! Disney put a spring formal together for all of us interns, so I went and surprisingly had a great time. Favorite part? Honestly, probably getting ready. It's been a long time since I've put make-up on, done my hair, and wore heels. I love feeling classy! Emily accompanied me and we had a delicious dinner, met some villians (it was a villian themed dance), and danced with friends. Of course, my feet were killing me by the end of the night though.



Me, Travis, Michelle, and Eric dancing!


A couple weeks ago, I joined a book club! I know, crazy...the girl who hates reading has now made it her new hobby. For real though, I have been reading books all the time this year and am beginning to understand how great books are. So Travis might be the only other person in this club, but that's fine! haha We read Water for Elephants, so tonight we saw the movie! I enoyed both in good company. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment