Thursday, September 1, 2011

Visiting Home


It's been so long since I have blogged that I forgot I even had one! So sorry. I will try to be better. After spending the month of June in DC, I left for San Diego in July to visit my childhood! I had so much fun being with my parents, grandparents, and family friends. Highlights were: surfing with dad, the beach always, seeing my Ericka and Tarynn friends, going to Rosa's Mexican Cantina, shopping with Grandma, snorkeling at La Jolla Cove, and loving my family! Such a good trip.
My family's favorite place in Temecula

Grandma & Papa

Mom & Dad snorkeling
Check out the seal in the background!

Oceanside: where I grew up

San Diego Temple

Grandma Marion

Aren't I so attractive!

2 comments:

  1. Do you remember when I met you and Kristen at Rosa's?? Awesome!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my lucky! I miss you and your family so much!! Send our love!! Looks so fun :)

    ReplyDelete