Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Loving my Parents

So last week, my parents were able to come visit me for a whole week! I have the best parents in the world, and it was so fun being their personal vacation planner on their very well-deserved vacation. We did the entire Disney World vacation, seeing all the parks multiple times. My favorite night was seeing Cirque du Soleil. It was such an amazing show, and I plan on going again for sure. We also went coast to coast from Cocoa Beach to Clearwater on the Gulf. If you know me, then you know how much I LOVE the ocean and NEED it in my life. It was an amazing week, and I miss them everyday! Thank you Mom and Dad for being the loving, supportive, strength in my life.

At Cirque Du Soleil

I snapped this before they made me put my camera away!

Thunder Mountain

We have this same picture when I was 3!

Cocoa Beach Pier

At Animal Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment