Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Here I Come!

2010 was quite the year for me. It began with with heartache, uncertainty, and illness, but ended just as blissfully as my last twenty years. From Salt Lake to Park City back to Salt Lake, I have made some huge decisions and met so many wonderful people and new friends. As I write my new goals and embrace the fact that 2011 is already here, my heart is open to new possibilities and opportunities. As many of you may already know, I am a new graduate of Westminster College and will be kicking off the new year with the fulfillment of one of my many dreams. On January 9th, 2011, I will be the newest resident of Orlando, Florida!!!! Not only will I be reunited with the sunshine, but I will be a Vacation Planner at Walt Disney World! This has been the inspiration that led me to create this blog. Okay so really it's for my sweet Mother to keep track of me, but it's also for any of you that wish to join me on my adventures as well! I welcome your eyes. I love you all and I hope 2011 to be everything you make of it, so dream big!

1 comment:

  1. my blog is philandmandy.blogspot.com now we can stay in touch! miss you

    ReplyDelete