Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hello Florida!

I have arrived! I flew into Orlando at 2am, checked into a hotel, and stayed the night. The next morning I took a taxi in which my taxi driver and I sat silently listening to Elton John, then he turned around and asked if my destination was near [such and such]. This is when I text Ericka because I know she will find just as much humor in my situation as I did! (I did make it there safely). The next couple of days have been full of meetings and paperwork. However I did get into the nice apartments (Patterson) and am now fully moved in! I have 5 roommates and they are all from a different state, which is neat. I found out that I will also be working in the Animal Kingdom as a vacation planner, so I’m pretty excited! Let’s hope I get a sweet “Safarian-ish” outfit!  
Living and Dining Room

My beautiful closet

Bathroom

My Room!

My pet cows in the backyard

Kitchen
Pretty sure this is the nicest place I have ever lived in since I left my parents! I love it! Although it's a little cold. You'd think with all girls, it would be warmer. I guess I'm just always cold.

1 comment:

  1. Katie!!! So glad you arrived safely. Love the apartment and sounds like you are going to have a great time. We miss you!!! Love ya :-)

    ReplyDelete