Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Week 1

I have been quite tired with jet-lag, LOTS of training for my new job that is completely overwhelming me, and trying to play in the parks most of my nights. I am loving my roommates and the Orlando area. Maybe I have just been so tired things have seemed hilarious, or else a lot of funny things have happened. But, because I am tired I don't exactly feel like telling you about them all right now. I will tell you though, that my roommate Katelyn and I went on Tower of Terror which isn't a typical ride I would go on because of my fear of heights. So as we are sitting and making the climb before the drop, I begin regretting my decision and frantically start searching for my handles when I realize the large man next to me has his leg on the handle on my right. I inform him I need hold on to this handle and he says, "Oh yeah that's fine." However he still doesn't move his leg. The drop is coming soon, so I squeeze my hand under his leg. So what happens next? 1) DROP!!! 2) Large man next to me freaks out 3) I get elbowed in the face by large man. I survive the rest of the ride and as we leave the ride, the man mumbles something I didn't quite get. Katelyn and I go to check our picture and this is what we find!

Katelyn loving it with her arms up checking on me
Me hanging on for life with eyes closed regaining consciousness
large man smiling at me like a creeper


Me and Cinderella!

Where I have spent my life the last week!
Mooners! @ Animal Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment