Thursday, March 10, 2011

Flower & Garden Festival


Each year from March to May, EPCOT hosts the Flower & Garden Festival. I spent all day there with my roommate, Katelyn exploring every topiary and flower there was to offer. Everything was so well done and beautiful. Topiaries included Toy Story 3, Mickey & friends, Pixie Hollow Fairies, Winnie the Pooh, Bambi, The Lion King, Princesses and much more! My favorite place was going to Bambi's Butterfly House where hundreds of butterflies fly all around you. It seems as though anytime I'm feeling a bit off or concerned over a matter, a butterfly will fly right past my nose lifting my spirits and reminding me everything will float on.




1 comment:

  1. THis is the COOLEST thing ever!!! It looks like you are having soooo much fun. Live it up! It's raining like crazy here! So you better get extra tan for me :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete