Saturday, March 26, 2011

One Republic

 About three years ago, I went to the One Republic with Whitney and Nelly. It was right after "Apologize" became popular and it was the moment I fell in love with this band.

Wearing my T from their first concert!
Last night they played at Universal Studios, so of course I was there! Katelyn joined me and we stood for an hour to secure our sweet spot near the front.


They were just as amazing as I remember and even better. Songs from both albums were played, and even some from other artists. It's not everyday you see a rock band that plays the cello, violin, and piano.

 Not to mention, Ryan Tedder, has such an incredible voice! You will melt just as I did. I will forever be one of their greatest fans!


As we were leaving, they came back out and played a little medley of random songs from other artists. During the whole concert, they had amazing transitions from one song to the next. The music never ended!


1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure I'm in love. Love the shirt. Love the hair. And I love the band.

    ReplyDelete