Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mail!

I kinda missed writing last week, and there a couple of things I have to tell you. First of all, I was able to go “backstage” at the Animal Kingdom and feed one of our black rhinoceros. Her name is Kit and my entire hand was literally in her mouth. I fed her these little biscuit things which she loved! My hand was covered in drool but it was such a neat experience! I want to be an animal keeper now.

 Second, Emily and I took Kateyln to her first Festival of the Lion King show! It is my favorite show at the Animal Kingdom and Emily got us VIP seats on the front row(she is dating one of the performers) and Timon kissed me (well all three of us) during the show.


Third, and lastly, I had the best mail day ever on Saturday! I love mail, so if you ever feel like sending me a letter, my address is 8220 Patterson Woods Dr. #4206 Orlando, FL 32821. I got the pictures from my Africa Trek from Disney, the sweetest letter from my grandmother, and a bundle of letters from my dear friend Rachel. Rachel Smith is one of my best friends who is serving an LDS mission in Brasil. Our letters kept losing their way to one another, so I was very excited to get a bundle of letters and pictures, and I can’t wait to see her May!

No comments:

Post a Comment