Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tackling Epcot

Today was just one of those great days in life. It began after a lovely night’s rest, with a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, chocolate milk, thunder, lightning, and rain. Rain = people to don’t to go to the theme parks = my opportunity to tackle Epcot. I made a To-Do List (imagine that) for my Florida experience. One of the bullet points of that list is to do every attraction at all 4 theme parks at Disneyworld. Last week, Ashley and I finished Magic Kingdom. So today Katelyn and Ashley joined me on my quest to finish Epcot. I had a lot of work to do, but I am proud to say 2 parks have been checked off! Some of my favorite highlights…
·         Living with the Land: An impressive ride that takes you through deserts, rainforests, and farmlands. Then it takes you through these real greenhouses full of vegetables, fruits, fish, and edible flowers. I loved it and now I just want my own cute backyard with a garden!
·         The Circle of Life: Great little film showing the world’s ecosystems and bringing the message of conservation with Lion King narrators and music. Another hidden treasure I now love.
·         World Showcase adventures: Some of the countries have short films and rides, so we wondered through each country which really makes me want to travel the world! I especially enjoyed The Canada short film and the Norway boat ride. I might just love Canadians and wouldn’t even mind marrying one! Haha Also, I truly appreciate the cute French boys working in the little shop in France who were singing and dancing “Just Dance” by Lady Gaga. I’ve never heard that sung with a French accent, but it was hilarious!
The night ended with Emily meeting up with us at Katelyn’s softball game and dinner at one of my favorite places, Sweet Tomatoes! To finish it all off, I was graced with two sweet phone calls from my Anne and Ben friends. I have the most beautiful friends inside and out and I love to hear their love. Like I said…Great Day!
Dance Party with Ben a couple years ago.
Halloween Party with Anne this past year.
Watching Tangled (Me, Katelyn, Ash, Em)

failed jumping shot


2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had so much fun. You are so lucky to get to go and see everything at your own pace. I am going to try and get there :D Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never forgive you for putting that jumping picture up...

    ReplyDelete