Sunday, April 10, 2011

3 Months

Today marks my 3 Month anniversary of living in Orlando. I have kept extremely busy trying to take in everything that’s offered here, so the time has flown by. I only have one month left of my internship, and then I will have about 2 weeks to enjoy here with a couple of my roomies. During that time, I will embark on my first cruise that I decided to reward myself with for graduating college. Sounds like a good plan to me! Katelyn won some Orlando Magic tickets for today’s game against the Bulls, so I joined her. If you are a Jazz fan, then you realize that many of our players now play for the Bulls so I felt right at home. I spent much of my time admiring Kyle Korver. When is that boy going to realize we are perfect for each other? If only he just met me!
Best seats ever!

Memories of the Jazz. I miss my crew

My love shooting a 3 for me...he made it!

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm.... Katie Korver....I like the sound of that.
    I hope this cruise that you definitely deserve is the one that lands in the good ole city of San Fran. Where your old bestie resides. So we can eat until we split and laugh until we throw up. Or visa versa

    ReplyDelete