Sunday, April 17, 2011

April Showers Bring May Flowers

April started with a few storms, some kinda scary, but now it's gorgeous, and the flowers are here. I have been working more hours than ever before, as well as trying to get the most out of my last few weeks here. So I'm getting very tired, and as always BUSY! You may think all I do is fun, but let me tell you I work a lot, I just don't write about it cause it's kinda boring with the exception of the crazies! And this week, I have had a few creepers-not so fun. I also have had guests take pictures of me more often this week-kinda awkward, but whatevs. So now here's the latest.

Mickey and Minnie have a new home in Town Square Theatre, since Toontown is now gone. Instead, Fantasyland  is doubling in size which I'm so excited for! The plans for it are fabulous and now you can see Belle & Beast's castle peeking over the fence.

This is what is known as the kitchen sink. It's about 8 scoops of ice cream, an entire can of whipped cream, brownies, cookies, cake, candy bars, sprinkles, cherries, you name it! And it is delivered in a cute "kitchen sink" at the Beaches & Cream diner. The roomies went out to conquer this beauty, and we did a number, however by the end we had a puddle of melted ness. You gotta eat quickly!

The Beach Boys are back! Last night Katelyn and I went to Universal for their concert. Not sure how many of the originals are left, maybe 2 or 3, but they sounded awesome and it was fun concert. The crowd was a large diverse mix. I especially enjoyed the older couples, and we're talking 70's, who danced their hearts out with their beer in hand!
 
Emily turns 23! April 16th was Emily's birthday, so we all went out to her favorite restaurant, The Tavern, in Magic Kingdom @ Liberty Square. It was a fun birthday party, delicious meal, and a Magical Day! :)

Cinderella's Castle 

Katelyn, Emily, and I work on Easter, so we put on out Easter dresses and went to church tonight instead! I love us!

1 comment:

  1. looks like you are having too much fun!! maybe we will get there to see you, and Mickey too!!

    ReplyDelete